Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December 21, 2010. Back in the Saddle Again.

"...maybe it's the time of year. Yes, and maybe it's the time of man. And I don't know who I am. But life is for learning..." Joni Mitchell.

I don't know what hit me yesterday. The day didn't go particularly badly. I think that the cold weather just got to me.

I've got to learn that we must all accept the invariable changes in life. Weather it be as mundane as the graying of your hair, or as tragic as the loss of a loved one. These, and diseases are all part of life.

Sometime I tend to forget that everybody has their own problems. They may be less verbal about them then I am. I've rarely found people unwilling to discuss the disease, but I can't imagine that these people will stay if I complained about the problems.

All of the problems have solutions. The Micrographia (small writing), is solved with a laptop. The driving in solved with a train. I walk slower, so i give myself more time.

I don't know if the PD will get any worse. If so today is the best day of the rest of my life, I'm going to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment