What are the unexpected benefits of Parkinson's Disease:
1) You never need to put a quarter in the "magic fingers" machine in a cheap hotel's bed.
2) Save time in mixing Bosco. It will be mixed by the time it reaches your mouth.
3) Don't need an electric toothbrush.
4) You win all the dance contests. Assuming that their doing the twist.
5) Great head fake on the Basketball Court.
6) Can disguise yourself as a giant rattlesnake and fool the Arizona Border Patrol.
7) Save money of Maracas when the band wants to play LaBamba.
8) James Bond will always want to come to your house for dinner. You make the perfect Martini, Shaken not Stirred.