Total Pageviews

Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14, 2011. How's the view from the cheap seats?

It occurs to me that I am obsessing. I have too much time on my hands so I obsess. I decided that if I must obsess, I'm going to put it to good use.

I have written to some Parkinson's organizations volunteering my services in the role of advocate. I'm a well spoken, well written Attorney. I think that I'd be an asset.

I've lived my whole life in a bubble. The world floats by me, as I sit still. i haven't taken much from society, but I certainly haven't given back. Oh yeah, I forgot, I donate to the ACLU.

I've ranted and raved to my friends about war, pollution, drugs and the designated hitter.. Besides that I know the view from the cheap seats.

So if I must obsess about my condition, why not put it to good use?

No comments:

Post a Comment