Total Pageviews

Monday, February 21, 2011

February 21, 2011, Danger Will Robinson Part 2

I’ve had an epiphany. I realized today that my condition is harder on my mother and my wife then it is on me. I have the choice to put myself in precarious situations they can only live with the consequences of my , potentially foolish decisions,

My mom should no longer have to worry about her children. It’s time for me to be seeing to her. My wife is constantly seeing the danger that I, Mr. Magoo, overlook. I have the luxury of optimism, she doesn’t.

I truly don’t know the resolution to this dilemma. I’m not ready, and she’s not asking, for me to curl up in a ball. Yet to put someone, whose priority in life is me, through this much tsoris is selfish at best,.

My wife is constantly pointing out dangers to me. My “grateful” response has been my patented, “enough.”

Somewhere there has to be a happy medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment