Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February 2, 2011. I'm only sleeping

I did it again this afternoon, I know that society frowns about such conduct. It's not as if I do it everyday. You've got me, I do do it everyday. And damn it why shouldn't I? I'm very good at it. Oh, I've heard it all, "It's not the proper thing to do." "What will the neighbors say?" and "How's the Pot Roast today?"

I ask you, what's wrong with it? In many places in this world, it is part of the everyday culture. Another thing, I think that it's good for my Health. In fact, I'll confess, I've even taken an occasional respite from writing to do it.

I don't care what anybody says, If I want to take a nap i the middle of the afternoon, I'm going to do it.

It's probably the medications, but I fall asleep an awful lot these days. Now that I think about it, for about a year before I was diagnosed, I would have trouble keeping my eyes open on drives. I would pull over or switch places with my wife. Very often it just took 5 minutes of walking around to wake me up. I wonder if this was the first sign.

It effects so many different parts of the body.

My facial skin flakes. My face takes on a mask like look. My shoulders sometimes slump forward as I walk. My right are hangs limber at my side, unless I consciously move it. My index finger on my right hand curls, my legs shake, my toes curl slightly.

Now how does that sound for a personal ad?

No comments:

Post a Comment