Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 16, 2011. It's so Easy

Why does it take having something go bad, to appreciate what is good? I feel great today. The weather is better, I walked to the train this morning, no subway. And my new diet seems to be working.



The difference in how I feel, even from last week is tremendous.



I spent 48+ years, feeling great. I rarely got sick. However, I never appreciated the fact.



I'm a much happier person now, then I was before the symptons set in. Maybe it's the appreciation of what I do have. Maybe it's the challange.



Things came too easy for me. In school, I was a goof off. Everybody knew it. Although it did cause some conflicts, basically I could joke it away. Life should have challanges. Now I face a challange.



Don't get me wrong, I don't want this disease. I just wish that I had opened my eyes years ago.



I have no clue what, "You can't have you cake and eat it too," means. My thoughts are, "what the hell good is cake, if you can't eat it." All a bird in hand will do for you is make for a messy mitten. Why does Mick Jagger or Keith Richards want to gather moss? The one adage that makesthe least sense is that 'The grass is always greener on the other side." It's greener on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment