Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 28, 2011. Smile

It took 2/3 of my expected life to learn to smile! Not to take life so seriously.

I often wonder how some people make it through the day. The guy who speeds up at the yellow light, only to save less than a second, because the next light is red. The people who spent three years screaming about a birth certificate, who won't accept the proof anyway. The kid who practically knocks over the elderly lady to get a seat on the bus. Life's too short to be that angry!

Anger about mundane matters is a waste of time.

I wonder what I would have done with my life had I realized this earlier. Would I have gone to Law School? Probably not. How many Lawyers do you see smiling?

If I had someone to advise what to do, if my pointless, point of view, meant something, I'd say, "Make sure to find a career that you are passionate about."

Following my own advise, I would have tried to write.

Life is strange, by the time that you realize what is important, you're not in a position to act upon that realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment