Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 12, 2011. Here come's the weekend!

It is quite a busy week! On Friday is the “People with Parkinson’s advisory Council” meeting, followed by a dinner. On Saturday is the Parkinson’s walk, followed by a team lunch. I haven’t has so much attention since my Bar Mitzvah.


I calculated that my team, “GrouchoMarc’s team,” by raising at this writing $5,509.00 is 34th out of approximately 450 teams. We have about 40 walkers, which includes a professional athlete whose long career I had followed from his first to his last game.


I knew that he was a friend of my Physical Therapist. On a Saturday, not too long ago, I received a very nice e-mail from him, asking to join the team, with a $200.00 donation. I’m excited like a little child.


This is going to be a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment