Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 20, 2011.Crash

The body is capable of strange things. Last Friday and Saturday I felt great. I was on a natural high. Since then I've crashed.

The adrenaline kept me going last week. The Parkinson's took over this week. I went to work out today and I had no stamina.

So which is the true me? The one who walked from 38th to 90th Street last Friday, or the one who struggled to get to 10 minutes on the treadmill today? I suspect that I'm somewhere in between.

The Parkinson's and the Medications wipe me out. I often wonder what I'd be like without the meds. Would I have a tremor? When I started taking them my tremor was insignificant. would it still be that way. I know that I'd have discomfort in my feet. I know this because I know have it until the pills kick in.

I never liked to take aspirin, Now I take 15 pills a day. Isn't that special.

No comments:

Post a Comment