Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

How many hours can somebody remain awake without dancing?

 

12/6/2020

How  many hours can somebody remain awake without dancing?

I do not sleep well, I never have.   I have a few tricks that sometimes work.

1

) Get out of bed. If you can’t sleep get up, read a book, do something else.  Your body gets acclimated to doing certain places.  In bed, you do not want it to get acclimated to anything besides sleep and sex.   In my case, they are both the same thing.

2) Get rid of your alarm clock.,  You will keep and get more and more uptight that you have not fallen asleep. It becomes a fulfilling prophecy.

My insomnia has the added benefit of Parkinson’s disease. People with Parkinson's often “act out their dreams.”   I have a lot of sports dreams, I have played Baseball,  Basketball, Hockey and Volleyball.  My wife was lucky that I’ve never enjoyed Boxing.    

This usually results in me falling out of bed.  The fall may not necessarily wake me up.    Have found me waking up in the morning on the floor.   There was the dream that I was called out sliding into first base, I was pissed off.  Because I learned early in life, that you never slide into first base.

IO have written and sent letters, that io would never have sent had u been awake.

 

The daytimes are not much better.  I also have Parkinson’s Hallucinations.  Parkinson’s causes hallucinations, In my case, I have a constant hallucination of a stegosaurus singing “you’re having my baby.” 

 

If don’t laugh at this stuff.  I will cry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment