Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 6, 2011. Thank You

Having always viewed life from the "cheap seats," actually participating in an event has been a new and exciting adventure for me.

When I decided to do this, I honestly didn't know where to set the goal. I set it at $1,000.00. We beat that within hours. I raised it to $2,500.00. Thanks to your love and support we are now closing in on $4,000.00. I am overwhelmed.

When I signed up for the walk, I also submitted an application to The Parkinson's Disease Foundation to be on the People with Parkinson's Advisory Council. I've realized how good life has been to me, it's time to give back.

I've recently been advised that I am one of nine people across the country to have been selected. I enter this new phase of my life with curiosity and excitement. I have no clue what this entails, but thanks to your support I feel empowered.

Thank you again for your wonderful support.

No comments:

Post a Comment