Total Pageviews

Friday, March 4, 2011

March 4, 2011. OOH-EE-OOH-AH-AH-WING-WONG-WALLA-WALLA-BING-BONG

For the time being, I'm done with Doctors.
 
It is disturbing when your Doctor bellows out "IT'S ALIVE!"  But, it is better than the alternative.
 
PD Poker, Poked a Poke on Pickled Patient.
How many Pokes of Pickled Patient did PD Poker Poke?
 
I suppose it's good when these exams are monotonous.  That means there are no changes. I'm actually very healthy. I'm down 40lbs from my highest weight. My Blood Pressure is good. I can' even recall the last time that I was sick.

Why do I hate going to the Doctor. It's intrusive, he says while telling hundreds of strangers the intimate details of his life.

Don't get me wrong, I like my Doctors, but they prove the third stage of male aging. Stage 1) You are older than Playboy Centerfolds; Stage 2) You are older than all Ballplayers; Stage 3) You are older than all of your Doctors. I now have reached the third stage.

I guess that I should accept the fact that I'm an adult. Maybe that is why my Doctors don't have Hi-Lites Magazine in their waiting room.

No comments:

Post a Comment