Total Pageviews

Monday, May 26, 2014

A Day in The lIfe


A Day in The Life
Alright, today's my day off, I don't have Parkinson's disease today. I'm going to pop right out of bed. Well maybe not, I gotta take a pill if I'm going to pop. I'll start not having Parkinson's disease after I take the pill.

Okay no Parkinson's disease the socks should go on easy . Come on, come on , you can do better than that. I remember a time when they would slip on in less than 5 minutes.

Finally got them on. Time for breakfast. No Parkinson's disease , how about some steak and eggs? Better not. This is fantasy, I haven't had sex in 2 years, it seems that blocks the meds. Better not take a chance.

Time for a walk, a run today. I can do it I'm healthy as can be. Wait a second, because of my gait I tore my calf muscle last week. Better not run.

Wow how did that walk take 45 minutes ? After all it was only half mile. Time to stop for a cup of coffee.

This is strange . I'm having difficulty getting out of my chair , and as I sit here my leg is shaking. Luckily for me I brought my meds . Despite the fact that I don't have Parkinson's today I'll take a pill no one will notice. I want to wait 30 minutes , until the meds take full effect.

Oh the hell with this, I'll wait for tomorrow not to have parkinson's

No comments:

Post a Comment