Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

I haven't written on this page for awhile, because frankly, I was boring myself. So I can just imagine how you feel. Therefore, I've decided to give it a rest for awhile. I'm not quitting, if some thought strikes me, I'll write about it. But to write the same thing every day, has gotten monotonous. You know that I am grateful for my life, It doesn't have to be repeated. I don't want to minimize the suffering that many with this disease have. It can get far worse than it has with me. I've been lucky. Hopefully I'll continue to be lucky. Everybody has problems, I will always discuss them, but if I ever complain about them, you have license to strike me. So, I'm not closing this door, but until an original thought strikes me, I'm taking a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment