Total Pageviews

Friday, April 20, 2012

There is nothing worse than being caught up.

Why is it that at the time of life that you can physically and mentally do practically anything, you're not smart enough to know how? Later in life, when you finally figure it out it's too late. 

I've come to one conclusion. If there is a God, he or she is a practical joker. Who else would create a platypus? 

But if this is a practical joke. I get it. Now can we move on? 

Parkinson's disease is exhausting. I dread sitting down. because of the struggle getting back up. I know what to do. but my body fights me.

The Meds just kicked in. For the next three to four hours, I'm as able as you and you. Maybe more than you. Then, all of a sudden it stops.

The last two weeks have been busy. I'm exhausted, but in a good way. The worst feeling in the world is being caught up. You worry where the next check will come from.

I hope that I never know that feeling again.

No comments:

Post a Comment