Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 15, 2011

September 15, 2011. The Day from Hell

Today was a day from hell. Clients were crazed, Attorneys were crazed, computers were crazed, but strangly enough, I liked it. This was my life prior to PD. The telephones would ring nonstop. I'd always be late getting somewhere. And I hated it.


Damn, I hated this, the hours are ridiculous, the work is monotonous. If I had my diploma translated, it would probably say, "All that thou learneth here, will be of no value to thee in the outside world. Na, Na, Na, Na, Na." So why did I enjoy today?

Someone took it away from me. That is unacceptable. Today, I learned that I can still do it, and because I was busy I was more efficient.

I'm a 54 year old man, with a man's ego. Sitting around the house is painful to me. I loved being active. something that I said years ago is much truer today. "There's no orse feeling than being caught up." If your'e caught up, you're wondering where the next dollar is coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment