Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 4, 2011

Parkinson's and I have decided to have a trial separation. I will stay in New York, he or she, is going on a trip. I will be loyal to him and not get any other major neurological diseases. I hope that he is loyal to me, I would hate to see him with another. He can be very trying at times.

So for the next two weeks, i won't talk about him, I won't write about him.

He will be difficult to escape, because he is now such a large part of my life. I think about him when I eat, when I walk, when I talk, when I button my pants, when I get up from a chair.

For the next two weeks, he's promised to leave me alone.

Now wouldn't that be wonderful. We can always take a vacation from work, friends, relatives, even spouses. But we can't get out of our own way, so to speak. So this is how, I'm coping with it, for the next two weeks, we will go our separate ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment